scissssssso.rs is a collection of online services that do not track users. This is an instance that I host mainly for myself but I'll be happy to know if someone else finds it useful as well.
To host your own instance see services repository.
We try to collect as little data about users as possible. Usual precautions on user's side are advised: do not share your real email when it's not neccessary (use any temporary email provider you trust, for example anonbox), hide your real IP using tor.
Here is a brief list of what's gathered:
- Searx: request IP address not linked to a search query
- Jitsi Meet: request IP address
- Mumble: administrator can see your IP address
- Bibliogram: does not store any data linked to user
- Nitter: does not store any data linked to user
- PrivateBin: stored pastes (encoded), request IP address
Users' data won't be shared with any third parties.
If I'm forced to share users' data with local law enforcement I'll unfortunately have to comply. I will not take any responsibility for what provided services are used for so it is in my best interest to not store anything that is not required for services to function.
Terms of service
- Refrain from illegal activities using the services
- Do not upload copyrighted material
- We do not provide any warranty, services are offered "as is"